View June Service Changes »
Rapid 12 Schedule »
Markers indicate stops on route
Scheduled Service Change - June 12, 2016
View/Print Updated Schedule
Major route changes:
- Route 12 and Rapid 12 combined into one high-frequency route.
- Serves the Westwood Station.
- Extended south of Overland Ave. and Palms Blvd. to Washington Blvd. and Motor Ave.
- No longer serve Palms Blvd. east of Overland Ave., National Blvd., and the Culver City Station. This portion of the Rapid 12 will be replaced by the NEW Route 17 from UCLA to the Culver City Station (see Route 17 below).
Increased service: Significant service increases. Now operates 7 days per week.
- Service every 10 minutes or less during peak hours.
- Service every 12 minutes midday.
- Service every 20 to 30 minutes early morning and late evening.
- In August, service will improve to every 7 to 8 minutes during peak hours and every 10 minutes midday.
- Service every 30 minutes from 6am to 10pm.
Service between Westwood Station and UCLA runs approximately every 15 minutes when considering both Route 8 and Rapid 12 service.
New Stops & Stop Removals: See route map for locations.