The Big Blue Bus offers the most extensive outdoor (OOH) advertising inventory covering Santa Monica and LA’s Westside.
By advertising with us, your messaging will be showcased on both the Big Blue Bus and the Culver CityBus (CCB) fleet and circulating through a jobs-rich service area that is over 75 square miles.
Contact us today by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 310-451-5444.
Where will my ad be seen?
The Big Blue Bus and Culver CityBus's combined service area includes critical Los Angeles regional trip generators, including
- Job hubs (Downtown Santa Monica, Los Angeles, and Culver City; the Santa Monica Water Garden & Colorado Center; Westwood; three major hospitals, Century City);
- Colleges (UCLA, Santa Monica College, West LA College, Loyola Marymount University, and LA Trade Tech College);
- Shopping Centers (Santa Monica Place, the Third Street Promenade, Westfield Century City, Westside Pavilion, Westfield Culver City, 7th & Figueroa);
- Beaches (Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey);
- Exclusive Westside communities (Pacific Palisades, Rancho Park, Beverly Hills, and more)
Many of our routes travel along major corridors that are well-traveled by motorists and pedestrians.
View our system maps
What kind of ads can I buy?
View our placement options. We sell space on the exteriors of our combined fleets.
How can I get started?
*All first-time buyers will be required to complete a Masters Sales Agreement (MSA). The MSA is a legally-binding document that must be signed by the party who is financially responsible for paying for the ad. The Santa Monica city attorney, city manager, and city clerk will sign this document as well. The process takes roughly 3 weeks to complete.
Commercial advertisement Opportunities