Route change! You spoke, we listened. In downtown Santa Monica, Route 3M will now serve the Santa Monica Civic Center and Santa Monica High School.
Buses traveling to Santa Monica will continue southbound on 4th St., turn right on Pico Blvd., right on Main St. and come to a final stop on Main St. at Civic Auditorium.
Buses traveling to UCLA will begin service on Main St. at Civic Auditorium, turn right on Olympic Blvd., left on 4th St., and resume the regular route.
Route 3M will no longer serve the 7th St. Post Office. Please refer to Route 8 for service to this stop.
Schedule Changes (please review new schedule).
- Weekdays: Improved service frequency eastbound between 8am and 9:40am and 5pm and 8:40pm. Eastbound frequency between 2pm and 3pm now every 30 minutes.
- Sundays: First eastbound trip from downtown Santa Monica now departs 41 minutes later at 7:14am, and the first westbound trip from Gorham Ave. and San Vicente Blvd. now departs 35 minutes later at 7:35am.
- All Days: Updates made to improve schedule reliability, connections with Route 3 in downtown Santa Monica, and to provide service to Santa Monica High School. Schedules adjusted up to 15 minutes earlier or later.
New bus stops served by Rapid 3:
- To Santa Monica - WB Century Blvd. & Aviation Blvd.
- To Green Line Aviation Station - EB Century Blvd. & Aviation Blvd.
Route change! You spoke, we listened. In downtown Santa Monica, Route 5 will now serve 4th St.
Buses traveling to downtown Santa Monica will continue on Broadway, turn right on 4th St. and come to a final stop on 4th St. at Arizona Ave.
Buses traveling to Culver City will begin service on northbound 4th St. at Arizona Ave., turn right on Wilshire Blvd., right on 6th St., right on Arizona Ave, left on 4th St., left on Broadway, and resume the regular route.
Route 5 will no longer serve the 7th St. Post Office. Please refer to Route 8 for service to this stop.
Schedule Changes: All days, schedule adjustments made to improve schedule reliability and provide better connections with Metro's Expo Line Culver City Station. Please review new schedule.
Service resumes on Tuesday, February 17 when Santa Monica College begins its Spring Semester.
New bus stops served by Rapid 7:
- To Santa Monica - WB Pico Blvd. & Elm Dr.
- To Rimpau Transit Center - EB Pico Blvd. & Beverly Dr.